How We Can Help
It’s hard to pursue goals, let alone reach them, if you don’t have a strategy in place. And with ever-changing market shifts and changes in lifestyle and needs, it’s important that you proactively monitor your strategies and adjust as life or economic changes dictate. This can prove difficult without thorough knowledge of the markets and available investment opportunities.
At Rutledge Financial Partners, we strive to help you identify appropriate financial goals and develop a strategy aligned with your needs and situation. We understand that each client’s needs and goals are unique and we are committed to creating comprehensive investment and financial strategies that fit your circumstances with the objective to grow with you over the years.
Whether you are concerned with not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about their portfolio, we can address concerns you may face, such as:
- When can I retire?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
- Should I consolidate my 401(k)s?
- Do I have enough life insurance to protect my family?
- Should I consider an IRA conversion?
- How can I leave a legacy to my family in a tax-efficient manner?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- How can I offer a competitive, but cost-friendly IRA or 401(k) retirement plan to my employees?
- How can I protect the wealth I’ve worked hard to build?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that will last through retirement?
- When should I develop a succession plan for my business?
Whatever questions you have, we offer personalized strategies designed to address your unique situation and long-term goals.